By biglook | Categories: | Comments Off on Procurement Fraud – Local Government Anti-Fraud Seminar
A detailed introduction to procurement, commissioning and the associated fraud risks.
This seminar is hosted by Zak Durrani, Public Sector procurement specialist and Dave Verma; Anti-Fraud specialist, former Met police trainer and CIPFA lecturer.
- Demystifying procurement
- What does a proper tender exercise look like?
- Gain familiarity with a suite of contract documents
- What is affective commissioning?
- What is affective monitoring?
- Where and how does procurement fraud occur?
- How can we best prevent it?
- How can we detect it?
- How can we investigate it?
- Roundup and questions
Cost: £195 + VAT per delegate inc lunch